Reservations: All reservations are based on a vehicle category and not a certain car model. In case of no availability for a confirmed reservation, Viden reserves the right to offer a vehicle of bigger category to the customer with no extra charge.
Driver: Minimum age is 23 years of age.
Drivers’ License: The Driver is required to have and display a valid Drivers’ License issued at least a year ago. Citizens of Non-EU countries are required to have a valid international Drivers’ License along with their regular Drivers’ License.
Traffic Violations – Fines: Traffic violations and fines are bore by the Renter.
Means of Payment: The Renter is required to present a valid Credit Card for the Rental Guarantee, even if the payment is made by the use of cash. The Rental is prepaid.
Cancellation of a booking must be made a minimum of seven (7) days before the rental of the vehicle is due to commence, pursuant to a booking made on this booking engine. If you wish to cancel a booking, the only accepted method is through our Viden web page.
In case of cancellations of bookings the following charges will be applied:
- In the event of a cancellation notice which is received by Viden at least seven (7) days before the rental of the vehicle is due to commence, pursuant to a booking made on this booking engine, all funds will be reimbursed.
- In the event of a cancellation notice which is received by Viden less than seven (7) days before the rental of the vehicle is due to commence, pursuant to a booking made on this booking engine, no funds paid will be reimbursed.
After Hours Deliveries – Collections ( 09:00am – 21:00pm ) : Charged with 25eur
Out of Station Deliveries – Collections: Deliveries and Collections are On-Request. The extra charge within city limits is 15€+VAT. For Deliveries – Collections outside of the city, the extra charge is 25€+VAT as well as 1,45+VAT per klm.
Additional Driver: The First Additional Driver is Free of Charge, the second is 2€/day
GPS: The extra charge for GPS is 5€/day with a maximum charge of 50 Euros and the availability is upon request
Child Seat: The extra charge for a Child / Baby seat is 3€/day with a maximum charge of 50 Euros and the availability is upon request.
Snow Chains: The charge for Snow Chains is at 10€/day with a maximum charge of 80€/rental.
Fuel: The Renter is obliged to return the vehicle with the same amount of fuel as it had when collected. In the case of returning the vehicle with less fuel, the renter will be charged with the fuel difference. No refunds are issued for vehicles returned with more fuel than when collected.
Mileage: All rentals include 100km per day. Shall you need free mileage, you may either opt for the Free mileage option at a fixed rate per day as per our tariff or all extras km will be charged at 0.05€+vat per km for passenger cars or 0.15€+vat per klm for mini vans
Accident: In case of an Accident the Renter is obliged to inform the company as well as the police and to present the Police Accident Report to the station upon return of the vehicle to the station. In case of an Accident caused by the Renter, the Renter will be charged with 15€ Administrative fees.
Our vehicles are insured against third party damages excluding a) Driver and passengers b) our vehicle itself.
CDW – Collission Damage Waiver: The Renter is covered for any damage to the rented vehicle:
- over 700€ + VAT provided he accepts and signs the relevant terms of the contract for car categories A,B,C,D,D2,F,E,E2,E3,E4,E5
- over 1000€ + VAT provided that he accepts and signs the relevant terms of the contract for car category G,G2,H,H2,I,I2
- over 1200€ + VAT provided that he accepts and signs the relevant terms of the contract for car categories J,K,L,M,M2
- over 1500€ + VAT provided that he accepts and signs the relevant terms of the contract for car category K2,J2
Required Prerequisite, driving according to the traffic code. No insurance covers tires damages, damages underneath the vehicle as well as loss / theft of personal items.
Road Assistance: Viden Cars are covered with 24hrs Road Assistance. Contact details will be provided to you at the station.
Long term rentals: Rental agreements should be renewed every 30 days in any Viden office.
We welcome your feedback. Please tell us where we are going wrong by contacting us through mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . (We would also like to hear about what we are doing right). All issues raised are managed by an experienced team of company employees to ensure swift resolution. We aim to resolve standard queries (not involving damage or insurance related issues)